Thursday, April 07, 2005

Graffiti



Who is this guy. This graffiti is all over Sydney. He even turned it into a 'crop circle' that made it into the papers.


.
I went to take a library book back and I stumbled across this model of Sydney (below). It's huge and so detailed. It's a pity my camera phone takes such cruddy photos.

If you want to check it out it's in the Town Hall on the floor under the library.



Finally a decent shot of the bicycle helmet wearing trumpet player. This was at lunch time today.



I see this guy playing the trumpet so often now that I actually look out for him!





I took this photo while we waited in the queue outside Spice I Am in Surry Hills.

This place has the most amazing Thai food I ever had. We were starving by the time we got in there, so we got stuck into some spring rolls and a'crispy fish' salad. FANTASTIC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fist said...

Rolf Harris.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home