Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Greek Trams


SIRIO-NA02
Originally uploaded by Rodsta.
Keeping to the theme of trams I thought you might appreciate this tram from Athens which was apparently designed by some italian that designs Ferraris. Not that I care about cars.

On another note ANZAC day passed by and I wondered why the Turks are so happy to let us go over to hang out on a cliff face commerating our attempted invasion of their country. Maybe they don't care because we LOST the battle. They probably find it quite amusing.

Anyway, the day after ANZAC day (which funnily enough was Tuesday) I was walking past the ANZAC Memorial in Hyde Park and saw them taking down the Australian flag (and other flags that I didn't recognise). Funny thing was that they were putting them in milk crates! You'd think those diggers would have grown out of that sort of thievery...

Sorry about the length of time between posts - and this one is also a bit brief and ill conceived. But I've been a bit busy pondering cockroaches - every one I meet seems to think there is nothing that can be done about them. You know - it's OK to have cockroaches

But I bet Princess Mary didn't have cockroaches in her hotel when she came here. What did they use to get rid of them? Apparently boric acid is an environmentally friendly way of killing the f**kers. Maybe Fred stayed up late at night - tipping it down the cracks around the bed.

Those crazy Danes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home